Sunday, May 23, 2010

"Robin Hood" Movie - 02

I had the pleasure the watch the new "Robin Hood" Movie last night and after being pressure into seeing it, I have to say it did not live up to the expectations that everyone made it out to be. I don't want to be misleading, because it was very well made but if you are not into old fashioned war movies and a lot of action this is not the movie for you. I did like how they made the movie almost similar to the
to the tale of robin hood. When you hear the title I am sure that you think of the children's story of robin hood but I assure you this is no children's movie. This is a movie I would recommend to others if you are into the whole war and action genre. But if you are not then stay away from it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Custom Search