Monday, May 24, 2010

Scion tC - 06

I recently sold my 2005 Scion tC, and if any of you are looking to buy one I say go for it. I only sold it because it was an automatic car and I am looking to drive a manual but I have to say, besides everyone saying it is mostly a girl car, it was a blast to drive. Even though it was an automatic it was really fast and everyone like the way it looked including me. It did have its fair share of problems, (the cheap plastic pop on and pop off interior mostly bugged me) but it handled well and was very stylish. Scions are the most customizable cars on the market, (I guess that's the reason for the pop off interior), and can be made to look incredible. out of a 5 I would give this car a 4, and my stamped approval to go out and buy one. Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Custom Search